- 12 eggs
- 3T milk
- 2T olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo, finely chopped
- 1/2 Foggy Morning Cheese, cubed
- hot sauce (optional)
1. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over med heat. Add onions, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook until onions and mushrooms are light golden in color. (about 10 mins)
2. Add chipotle and stir.
3. Meanwhile in a bowl, lightly whisk eggs with 3 T milk.
4. Add eggs to pan and scramble over medium heat, just until set 4-5 minutes. Gently stir in Foggy Morning cheese. Allow to melt for a minute.
Serve with hot sauce, if you like.
Serves 6-8 people