- 1/4 c shallots, minced
- 1/2 t salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 and 1/2 T red wine vinegar
- 1/2 T aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 C extra -virgin olive oil
- 4 Fuji persimmons peeled, and sliced into wedges
- 2 heads radicchio, thinly sliced
- 3 C arugula leaves, small
- 1/2 C Nicasio Valley Foggy Morning Cheese, cut or torn into small pieces
- 1 C pomegranate seeds
- 1 C toasted walnut pieces*
- Put shallots, vinegar, salt and pepper in bowl - let stand 30 minutes. Whisk in oil.
- Combine persimmons, radicchio, arugula nuts, and 2/3 cheese.
- Toss with vinaigrette. (as much as you like, you may have some left over)
- * toast walnuts in 350 degree oven until golden
Top a serving of pasta with your favorite tomato sauce. Take a 1/2 inch slice of Nicasio Valley Foggy Morning Cheese, tear or cut into pieces and scatter over pasta. Eat immediately. (will melt a little)