- 3 ounces Foggy Morning cheese (about 1/3 - 1/2), crumbled
- 3/4 Loaf (12 ounces) crusty bread
- 6 Artichokes (about 6-8 ounces each)
- 3-4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Steam or boil artichokes until tender, 30-35 minutes. Let cool, slice in half lengthwise. Scoop out fuzzy chokes with a spoon; discard.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove crust from bread and tear into 1/2 inch pieces (about 4 cups). Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet; dry in oven, 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl combine bread, 2 T oil, cheese, dill, and broth. Season mixture and insides of artichokes with salt and pepper. Fill artichokes with stuffing, mound tops; drizzle with oil. Oil baking dish and place artichokes inside. Bake until heated through and tops are golden brown, about 25 minutes. Drizzle with more oil, and serve.
Serves 6-12 people